Dr. Agarwal is presently a consultant in the field of infertility in CARE IVF Kolkata. After successful completion of her MS from West Bengal University of health science, she then did ICOG fellowship in minimally invasive surgery. She honed her infertility skills through short term fellowship under mentorship of Dr. B.N. Chakraborty. She is a member of the prestigious RCOG, UK (Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists). She is also a diplomate of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
Summary of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Have been faculty in obstetrics and gynaecology, teaching in hospitals for more than two and half years.
- Working in busy labour wards ranging from 10000-150000 deliveries per year has given her the confidence to tackle any obstetric emergencies with ease, apart from antenatal, postnatal and gynaecology problems.
Skilled and expertise for clinical management of
- PGS and PGD cases
- Previous IVF failures
- Recurrent Miscarriages
- Frozen embryo transfer cycles
- Cost effective Embryo donation cycles
- Surrogacy Programmes
- Intra-Ovarian and Intra-uterine PRP procedures